Library of Academia Unitate

• First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place, I'm just don't understand german that well. And thought this might be the right place ^^

To the point:

I've made this wiki like website called
    http://academiaunitate.michaeltot.dk

The idea behind the page where to be able to find information about as much as possible to ease new players into the lore, and enhance old players knowlegde aswell. I know that there is the original library on the live-adventure homepage. But I wouldn't call that easy to navigate, especially not for someone as limited as me when it comes to the german language.

Nontheless, I've made this website, and I would really love for you guys to maybe help fill in with articles about the land, characters, groups or whatever you could imagine would fit with a site like that.

The site is designed to show articles in your favored language if possible (so far english, german and danish, for more please contact me), otherwise it will show articles not translated in their original language.

So far the Orga of the northern seal has jumped onboard the project. And I hope some of you will do the same ^^

IT: Niels Forbonte, doctor at the Kettles, Headmaster of the Academia Unitate

OT: Michael Tot Korsgaard